BEE SAFE is an all natural 100% ecologically safe paint for the exterior of bee hives and anything in your yard and garden. It can also be used indoors. It is a high-quality paint that comes in an assortment of colors that bees can see with their ultraviolet vision. Bees see in ultraviolet.
BEE SAFE has specially formulated all-natural hive paint in colors that bees like. Also comes in green and brown for beekeepers that want their hives to be "hidden", and a white for a simpler look. This product meets international toy standards and is safe for bee’s, babies and beyond.
Latex and acrylic paint are petroleum based and often contain BPA's, Parabens, Phtalates and many other harmful chemicals and endocrine disruptors which can affect reproduction of the hive’s colony and overall honey production outcomes. When these paints break down over time, they create microplastics that stick to bees and is then distributed to their honey and wax. These microplastics never go away and become a part of our environment. You can eliminate these harmful consequences for your hives and garden by using Bee Safe Hive and Garden Paint.
- Double the coverage of latex/acrylic
- Coverage - Per Litre - 156-193 sq feet (14.5-18sq metre) per litre
- Dry time - 30 mins to 1 hour, recoat in 6 hours
- 100% Ecologically safe
- No solvent, no co-solvent, no petroleum solvent derivative
- Low energy consumption during manufacture (cold emulsion)
- Toy standard EN 71.3
- Non - Toxic. Dispose of with regular household waste or in compost.
- No Phalates, BPA’s or Parabens
- Microporous, lets substrates breathe which prevents wood from rotting.
Composition based on natural raw materials or of natural origin. Harmless product – Dilution and cleaning of tools with water. Dispose with regular household waste. Low environmental impact, without solvent or co-solvents. Very light odor of plant oil. Microporous, lets substrates breathe.