Have a great evening out while learning the time honoured art of making beautiful, natural pure beeswax candles from one of the finest beekeepers and candle makers in the province.
Join Mary and Fletcher Colpitts for an interactive workshop at NBee Gold Beekeeping Supplies that will teach you how to:
- properly render your beeswax
- prepare your moulds
- select appropriate wick type and style & size
- remove candles from moulds
- clean and take care of moulds
- how to make taper candles
- how to make handrolled candles
They’ll also teach you helpful tricks and techniques to up your beeswax candle making game!
During the session you will have a chance to make a taper candle AND a hand rolled candle of your very own that you will be able to bring home with you after the workshop
Space is limited! Register today as there are only 12 spots available.
When: Saturday November 5, 2022 @ 6:00pm
Where: NBee Gold - 60 Maple Ave, Sussex, NB.