This wax melter is an economical and easy way to melt your wax in 30-90 minutes. Includes an attached valve for easy removal of wax. We recommend using strainer cloth or another semi-heat resistant filter to filter your beeswax.
DO NOT exceed warm setting on control. Heating wax beyond this setting will cause discoloration. The flashpoint of beeswax is 400° F (204.4° C). DO NOT HEAT WAX TO 400° F (204.4° C).
- Set dial to warm; do not use higher settings.
- Place desired amount of wax in the melting pot, not exceeding the wall height of the pot
- Allow wax to melt slowly; do not leave the Wax Melter unattended during operation.
- Melt time may take 30-90 minutes depending on volume and wax properties.
- The lid may be placed on the Wax Melter to speed up the melting process. Remove the lid after wax has melted.
- A thermometer (not included) may be used to monitor the temperature of your wax. Beeswax will discolor at 185° F (85°C). Different types of wax will discolor at different temperatures.
- If wax is cooled in the valve, it will cause a blockage. To remove the blockage from an empty pot, turn the dial to warm with the valve open and place a container to catch the wax as it empties from the valve.